Account Manager – Music & Entertainment
Our new Account Executive will support the broader Account Service team across various clients. This role is perfect for someone who loves building relationships, has strong communication skills, is punctual and is wicked at managing their time.
This Before That is a Melbourne-based agency with a real thing for marketing and strategy across the music, entertainment and hospitality space industry. Think ARIA-winning artists, sold-out-twice events and heritage music venues.
We make moves by breaking down the digital landscape, tapping into the universal culture, and building creative digital strategies that capture the zeitgeist’s eye.
We run our work like the world’s greatest music festival – bringing the right people together at the right time (for the right reason) is our special sauce. Always on, never boring; always learning, never rushed. Online and off, local and global.
Join us, will you?
YOU’LL DO THIS
- Support the account management team in providing service and solutions to our clients.
- Plan and prioritise actionables with internal teams.
- Communicate actions and feedback between client and internal teams.
- Participate in internal kick off meetings, client and agency briefings & reviews.
- Filing and general administration of project related assets.
- Source assets from the client and deliver to internal teams. Deliver assets to client from internal teams.
- Participate in post-campaign-analysis: what worked, where learnings could be made
- Provide feedback to account management team regarding project performance and any agency workflow improvements.
YOU’LL HAVE DONE THAT
- A punctual and confident communicator.
- Ability to prioritise tasks based on importance and urgency.
- Ability to multitask, prioritise and manage time across projects.
- Well organised.
- Excellent copywriting with strong attention to detail.
- Foundational understanding of digital marketing and it’s inputs.
- Solved problems.
- Conflict resolution and relationship management skills.
- Ability to think creatively and bring fresh ideas to the table.
- A love for music, events and hospitality.