Account Manager (Brands & Partnership)
BRING is an award-winning cultural creative agency, born from the world’s leading music-based entertainment company, Universal Music Group, BRING offers brands unique ways to connect to fans through Universal Music’s world-class talent, tools & capabilities. They create Cultural Capital for some of the world’s biggest and most culturally relevant brands, turning fan love into brand love.
Harnessing unparalleled data, they create bold, strategic, and relevant work for their clients, including American Express, Spotify, EA, Nintendo, LEGO, The A-Leagues, Destination NSW & more. BRING has won multiple local and global awards and has been celebrated on the global stage by Cannes, Clio’s, AWARD, Billboard & B&T among others.
We push the boundaries of creativity in everything we create. Our small and nimble team thrive in delivering work that excites, inspires and demands attention.
We are looking for a multi-talented marketing leader of tomorrow. Someone who is passionate about music and wider culture and understands how to leverage the immense power of cultural creators to connect with fans. The winning candidate will look be a pivotal driver for delivering the agencies work, be able to learn how to drive growth with our clients and be eager to deliver exceptional work for existing and new clients.
Our Account Manager (Brands & Partnership) will support the agency to ensure two primary outcomes
- In partnership with the creative manager, drive revenue via agency and commercial partner channels and
- Deliver mutually beneficial partnerships between our clients and artists, ensuring commercial projects are developed, managed & executed with unrivalled excellence.
As a key member of the team, this role requires first rate communication skills, a deep understanding of the media and advertising industry, the ability to support many diverse projects & an innate drive to use initiative & pro-activity to assist in BRING becoming the market leader in their category as well as the perfect home for any brand looking to activate within music.
A knowledge of how to execute industry-leading marketing initiatives in both the digital and real world is a must. We are looking for someone who gets excited about the work and takes pride in sweating the detail of how it comes to life.
And we think you could be our next Cultural Catalyst.
- Ensuring seamless execution of brand client campaigns across experiential, content and influencer marketing.
- Being the essential lynchpin between creative, suppliers, talent and client delivering projects.
- Enhance proactive pitches and brief response with solid scoping, viability assessments and costing.
- Map out and drive engagement with the project delivery team using internal and external resources.
- Manage the overall P&L and ensure profitability of projects.
- Develop solid relationships with client and agency teams during project executions and seek to further our business with partners across multiple touchpoints.
- Continually engage supplier and partners that could further enhance our New Business’s offering to the market.
- Creatively contribute to our positioning, our projects and our culture.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Knowledge and experience of the marketing & music industry
- Commercial experience
- Production experience
- Passion for music
- Superior time management skills to manage complex executions and the time commitments of various stakeholders.
- A creative mind – an ability and hunger to add value in the ideation, injecting technical know-how to get the best out of creatives in team whilst adding original ideas.
- A flair for storytelling and creating compelling presentations direct-to-client.
Come help us transform our business and disrupt Universal and the marketplace.