Monday – Thursday (4 x days)
$50k pro rata Gross per annum + superannuation
Closing date for applications:
An innovative approach to traditional music management, Calibre prides itself on overseeing the domestic and international business interests, financial health and creative direction of our award-winning artist & producer roster, renowned live music venues and boutique recording facility.
Calibre is seeking an experienced administrative assistant for an exciting new role that has emerged, which will see you working across the artist & producer management and venue programming teams.
You will provide support to the Department Managers and Company Directors across a range of areas and projects. Tasks will fluctuate dependant on artists tours, releases and venue events, however below is a broad outline for what the role will entail.
Artist and Producer Management
- Travel and logistics coordination
- Producer invoicing, registration and contract organisation
- Music folder organisation and maintenance
- Various mailing lists maintenance & mailer construction
- Programming assistant; providing availability and venue information
- Hospitality and production advancing
- Set times listings and guest list management
- Assistance with social media account management
- Facebook event creation & audits
- EDM management (creating, scheduling etc)
- Coordinating announces across owned channels (website, social media, EDMs)
To be successful, you will have demonstrated experience working in an administrative role in a busy creative environment or have direct, transferrable experience in a relevant field. A Tertiary qualification in the arts is desirable.