Audience Republic | Full-time
What Will You Do?
- Work with a team of incredibly smart and AMBITIOUS people
- Building scalable applications on our Clojure based micro services architecture
- Working with us to implement & extend our current deployment & continuous integration infrastructure
- Helping us ensure code quality by writing test cases
Why You’ll Love It Here
- We LOVE Clojure & the efficiencies it brings our development process
- We use industry best practices around deployment & code development to ensure our team is super productive
- We ONLY hire other smart, ambitious people who LOVE to learn and grow.
- As a founding team member your input will be absolutely CRITICAL to the success of the company in all areas – including both engineering & product.
What We Believe
- Honesty is our top priority.
- Be measured on RESULTS. Not based on time or effort.
- Ownership. Do what you say you’re going to do.
- Treat customers as friends, not money.
- Always be learning. Work on yourself every day.
Who You Will Be Working With
- Our development team is small now but growing, there are currently 2 people on the engineering team.
- You’ll be working directly with our CTO who is former CTO at GoCatch.
- We are here to support & help YOU be successful including mentoring and guidance.
- 3-5 years development experience (preferably in Clojure OR a related language like Java or Scala + are willing to learn Clojure)
- Familiar with popular technologies like REST, AWS Services (S3, Route 53, Cloudfront, Cloud Formation), deployment tools (e.g. Jenkins), and testing frameworks.
- Have a can do attitude with great communication skills
- Interest in machine learning techniques such as recommendation systems & clustering systems