Live Nation Australia Venues is part of Live Nation Australasia (LNA) and has been created to deliver strategic leadership, innovation, growth, effective and efficient management of the LNA Venue portfolio.
Palais Theatre is a Melbourne icon located in the heart of St Kilda. With a capacity of 2,894, it is the largest seated theatre in Australia. Since its establishment, Palais Theatre has become renowned for hosting some of the largest names in music, comedy and family entertainment, including Ed Sheeran, Dua Lipa, Florence and the Machine, Bob Dylan, Jungle, The Melbourne International Comedy Festival and hundreds more!
The Bookings Coordinator will assist the National Bookings & Content Manager, administer venue bookings and seek out content for all venues operated by Live Nation Australia Venues, including but not limited to Palais Theatre and Anita’s Theatre.
The Bookings Coordinator, in conjunction with the National Bookings & Content Manager, will work closely with each Venue Manager in administering venue bookings and coordination of information between events department and finance department. With a strong client focus, the Booking Coordinator will primarily be the first contact for all national booking enquiries (phone and email) and must demonstrate LNA’s values in all correspondence.
The Bookings Coordinator role is to ensure the effective administration of Live Nation Australia Venue’s bookings department.
- Co-ordination and inputting of the venue bookings in a timely and accurate manner in line with the venue bookings policy.
- Be the champion of VenueOps and ensure that updates are actioned and improvements continually made to program
- Strong focus on Hirer liaison and communication
- Ensure accurate updating of venue bookings data base.
- Co-ordination and updating of the client data base.
- Generate all venue contracts and invoicing as directed by the National Bookings & Content Manager, ensuring timelines are met to not interrupt the event and/or onsales
- Prepare weekly reports – bookings update, data analysis, event and venue research, industry trends, venue sales, pricing and attendance.
- Assist with the collation of data for a monthly booking’s reports.
- Have a broad production, ticketing and capacity oversight of all venues to ensure that new hirers have the most up to date information.
- Ad hoc administration in conjunction with the National Bookings & Content Manager
Who and What are we looking for?
Our ideal candidate will have the following attributes and skills:
- Experience working in live events (but not essential)
- Understanding of contract administration
- High attention to detail
- Excellent time management
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong IT Skills, including the use of data bases, VenueOps/ Ungerboeck or any other Venue Management software, Microsoft suite (word, excel, power point), Slack etc.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to work within a fast paced and ever-changing environment.
- A strong willingness to learn & a positive, can do attitude
What do we offer?
- The opportunity to work alongside a high performing, motivated team of hospitality extraordinaire!
- A picturesque working environment attracting large names in music, comedy and family entertainment
- The opportunity to be a part of one of Australia’s best known entertainment venues
Sound like the role for you? Click on the apply button and start your application.