Catalogue Streaming Manager
As the Catalogue Streaming Manager, you will be able to grow your skills in the most consumed area of the music industry.
This is an exciting opportunity for you to create new and innovative digital marketing campaigns for some of the world’s best-known artists.
In this role you will be able to influence how music reaches existing and new music listeners via campaigns that you design and deliver. You will be encouraged to learn and constantly evolve the efficiencies and success of your campaigns through reporting and optimizations.
What you’ll do:
- Catalogue Artist Campaigns
- Develop and deliver stand-out, extensive reaching campaigns around our top artists
- Create campaigns celebrating artist milestones; album anniversaries, birthdays etc.
- Create cultural and seasonal campaign ideas encompassing a variety of artists and their music
- Collaborate with frontline marketing teams to warm up audiences and/or promote artist catalogue around their new releases
- Planning, Evaluation, Collaboration and Communication
- Managing regular flow of campaigns to increase market share and revenue for artists
- Developing pitch presentations for all campaigns
- Ensure all campaigns are delivered to budget
- Use streaming and market data to identify audience targets
- Collaborate with local and international Sony Music divisions to get broader buy-in for your campaigns
- Liaise and collaborate with local and international teams for artist access where required
- Manage the creative agency to develop assets and bring your campaigns to life
- Work with the advertising agency to set-up and deliver efficient advertising campaigns
- Tracking and recording all coverage for executed campaigns
- Set up and deliver post campaign analysis for all campaigns
- DSP Pitching
- You will working with the Digital Account Manager to setup monthly pitches to Spotify, Apple Music, YouTube and Amazon to highlight all of the upcoming campaigns you have created
- Catalogue Playlists
- You will collaborate with the playlist team to grow streams and listeners on some of our biggest playlists, ensuring growth is maximised through advertising and promotional marketing campaigns
- Tactical initiatives
- Identifying new opportunities and aligning with the business to ensure key calendar moments (Christmas / Summer etc) are utilised to deliver the best return for local and international catalogue music
- Collaborating with the CRM team to shape and deliver creative monthly mailers and audience acquisition strategies to grow and engage a first party catalogue audience
- Optimization & Digitization
- Build monthly listeners for our biggest domestic artists and music through optimization on our music streaming partners
- Collaborate with the rest of the digital team to ensure our artists full music catalogues are fully digitized and available on music streaming services
- Identifying SEO opportunities on streaming services to grow artists, music and playlist streams
Who you are:
- Creative, innovative, analytical and agile
- Strategic knowledge of the streaming landscape
- Proven ability to deliver successful digital marketing campaigns
- Sound collaboration and communication skills
- Self-starter, passionate and motivated for success
- +2 year music industry experience preferred
- Passion and love of the music industry
What we give you:
- You join an inclusive, collaborative and global community where you have the opportunity to fuel the creative journey
- A modern office environment designed to foster productivity, creativity, and teamwork
- We invest in your professional growth & development
As an active part of a culturally and socially diverse society, Sony Music’s aim is that our workforce is diverse and inclusive. Sony Music is an equal opportunity employer and supports workforce diversity.
We employ, retain, promote and otherwise treat all employees and job applicants according to their merit, qualifications, competence and talent. We apply this policy without regard to any individual’s sex, race, religion, origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition or disability.