Creator & Social Partnerships
We are Universal Music Australia (UMA), Part of The Universal Music Group. We are the world’s leading music company. In everything we do, we are committed to artistry, innovation and entrepreneurship. We own and operate a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising, and audio-visual content in more than 60 countries We identify and develop recording artists and songwriters, and we produce, distribute and promote the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music to delight and entertain fans around the world.
Universal Music Australia is looking to appoint a creative and innovative Creator & Social Partnerships expert on all things TikTok and a heavy consumer of short-form and social content.
- This is an exciting and unique role that provides a central point between the creator, platforms and Artist worlds to build fans through multi-platform content development of our Artists content to maximise reach and engage audiences.
- Ideal applicant has existing relationships with creators, agencies and influencer management teams.
- Strong understanding of the influencer & Creator landscape and social platforms; Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, TikTok, Snapchat.
- Execute best practice optimisation strategies for Artists and owned channels across all key platforms with the aim of maximising engagement and monetisation for our artists.
- Develop and maintain relationships with partner platform contacts.
- Research and evaluate the latest trends and techniques in order to find new and better ways of measuring social media activity
- Specialise in using in-app editing of impactful short form content for platforms like TikTok, Reels and YouTube Shorts.
- Ability to conceptualise original, topical and engaging multimedia content and finding new and innovative ways of storytelling that align with various artist/project content strategies.
- A natural collaborator, who will build strong internal relationships and work with key stakeholders (locally and internationally) and externally to ensure project outcomes are impactful and measurable.
- Deep and ever-growing knowledge of emerging trends in content marketing while consistently applying and ensuring these are communicated and shared across the business.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
An expert in the use of a range of social media platforms, particularly in relation to content creation across short form video platforms like TikTok. Strong interest in social media who is up to date on best-in-class content to hit engagement and growth KPIs. Must be active on social, whether personal or alternative brand accounts or creator management. You are passionate about doing great work, you show you care and you inspire others through a strong knowledge of creative and culturally defining work.
- 4+ years’ experience in a similar role either in the music or creative industries.
- Experience running Instagram, Tik Tok and Facebook social accounts for brands with adjacencies to Frame.
- Experience in Creator Management Agency, Influencer marketing or Social Creator content production desirable.
- Strong copywriting and in-app editing skills suitable for each platform, from knowing how to write a successful copy to executing effective storytelling techniques.
- Adept with social platforms and engrossed in content, watching for trends and capturing good examples to showcase.
- Proficiency with data and interpreting performance metrics available on social/video platforms.
- An audience engagement mindset, with an eye for a good story and relevant and timely content topics.
- Ability to identify gaps in content, topics, formats and the ability to generate and assess ideas around trending topics.
- Ability to robustly review content for its quality, execution and strategic value.
- Passion for music.
- High level of creativity, innovation and enthusiasm.
We are passionate people with smart ideas and work with some of the most successful, innovative, timeless and respected artists of all time, continuing to grow their audiences and keep the world listening.
If you love this space, think you have what it takes, come help make a difference, we would like to hear from you.