We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to help us build functional systems that improve customer experience.
DevOps Engineer responsibilities include deploying product updates, identifying production/performance issues and implementing integrations that meet customer needs.
You’ll be responsible for maintaining our high availability SLAs and responding to any downtime.
If you have a solid background in software engineering and are familiar with Clojure or Python, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will execute and automate operational processes fast, accurately and securely.
Preferably you’ll also have interest in implementing back end components on Clojure.
- Work experience as a DevOps Engineer or similar software engineering role
- Good knowledge of Clojure and/or Python (or other industry standard scripting language)
- Working knowledge of databases and SQL
- Problem-solving attitude
- Team spirit
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
- Implement integrations requested by customers
- Deploy updates and fixes
- Provide Level 2 technical support
- Build tools to reduce occurrences of errors and improve customer experience
- Develop software to integrate with internal back-end systems
- Perform root cause analysis for production errors
- Investigate and resolve technical issues
- Develop scripts to automate visualization
- Design procedures for system troubleshooting and maintenance