Digital Marketing Assistant
Frontier Touring is seeking a keen and positive minded Digital Marketing Assistant with a passion for music and culture.
We are a close knit, fast-paced, and dedicated team who love live music, our industry, and working hard to make every tour a success. We tour a breadth of international and domestic artists and have been Australia and New Zealand’s leading independent promoter for decades.
Our successful applicant will have ideally worked in a similar paid digital marketing role for approx. one year and are eager to learn more from some of the best in the industry.
We are soon to be South Melbourne based (from Albert Park), close to public transport, and near to loads of delicious food and good coffee!
If the below sounds like your next job, we’d love for you to apply by COB Sunday 26 July. Apply here and please be sure to include a cover letter along with your CV.
What does the role involve?
– In consultation with the Marketing Lead, implement paid digital marketing campaigns for your allocated tours.
– Update and manage marketing budgets.
– Analyse and adjust active marketing campaigns to ensure best ROI.
– Report on campaign success by monitoring key metrics.
– As required manage the creation and/or update of marketing tools and assets.
– Keep across industry trends and compelling marketing campaigns.
– In conjunction with senior staff confidently implement all aspects of a marketing campaign to an exceptional standard.
– Given the nature of the entertainment industry, on occasion this role will be required to complete some tasks out of regular business hours.
– On occasion as required attend concerts (or events/launches) in a work capacity out of regular business hours (the fruition of our work!).
– One year (max two) paid experience in a similar role.
– Prior experience or a good understanding of platforms such as Meta Business Manager, Google Ads (YouTube, Display), Spotify, TikTok, Snapchat, Twitter, Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
– Accuracy in data entry and analysis.
– Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills that can be adapted to the voice for each artist and tour.
– Creativity to devise and implement innovative and bespoke campaign ideas.
– Great organisational skills, your ability to multi-task and prioritise across a broad range of projects is crucial.
– Have a positive attitude and a team player approach who is comfortable working with several departments and accepting input from others.
– Willingness to learn and upskill across existing and future digital platforms.
– Tech savvy with a deep understanding and interest in current and forthcoming technologies in the marketing and advertising industry.
– A love of music – in particular live music!