Digital Marketing Officer
The Australia Council for the Arts is committed to equity and inclusion and welcomes applications from diverse communities, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, cultural and regional communities, and people with disability.
The Australia Council for the Arts is the Australian Government’s principal arts funding and advisory body. We champion and invest in Australian arts and creativity. We are committed to ensuring all Australians can enjoy the benefits of arts and creativity and be part of the cultural life of our nation.
Proudly named an Inclusive Employer for 2019-2020 and 2021-2022 by the Diversity Council Australia. Our people are passionate and dedicated to the delivery of our five-year strategy Creativity Connects Us. We are committed to building and maintaining a diverse and inclusive workforce with a culturally safe and supportive workplace, where everyone can bring their whole self to work.
We have an opportunity for a digital marketing professional due to an internal promotion. As the incoming Digital Marketing Officer, you will be responsible for delivering day-to-day marketing and communications content through the Council’s website and external digital platforms. Your ‘can-do’ attitude on delivering outcomes will drive digital performance and support the development and implementation of the Council’s digital strategy.
What this means for you
- 2-year full-time contract
- Salary of $80,200 per annum + 15.4% superannuation
- Flexible work environment (two days’ work from home and three days on site)
- Office location: Pyrmont, Sydney
- Work in a positive environment that embraces diversity and supports your development
- Paid leave between Christmas and New Year
What does success look like?
- Actively developing and maintaining the Council’s website to the highest standard
- Managing the end-to-end administration of the Council’s website content
- Proactively reviewing and improving the user journey from all digital touch points
- Enhancing the Council’s reputation and engagement with stakeholders through accurate and consistent contents
- Working with the Communications team to develop and maintain a content production plan
- Supporting the Digital Manager in the development and implementation of the Council’s digital strategy
What we need from you
- Strong working knowledge of website development, management and maintenance using HTML, CSS, and CMS editing
- Experience in website design, management, and online user experience
- Knowledge and application of SEO best practice and web traffic metrics
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office suite, Sharepoint, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Dreamweaver
- Advanced written communication skills and strong website copy writing skills
To access the position description and apply, follow the link to our careers page https://australiacouncil.gov.au/about-us/careers/
Applications close on 23 November 2022 at 3:00 pm
This is not an Australian Public Service position.