eCommerce Merchandising & Buying Manager
Super Special is looking for a Merchandising & Buying Manager to continue delivering the best bands & brands to music fans across Australia.
As a part of the Super Special Family, you will have the opportunity to develop and grow a diverse portfolio of e-commerce platforms that delivers the greatest online music merchandise shopping experiences in Australia.
With a passion for buying & selling Merchandise through strategic range and product development, influencing custom bespoke web solutions ,whilst collaborating with a high performing and fast-paced team you will build an experience, fit for the savviest online consumer.
Super Special is home to two of the largest music and music culture eCommerce stores in Australia; 24Hundred and SpaceMirror. We support the merchandise needs of some of Australia’s most creative and innovative artists, record labels and music creatives by helping to communicate direct with fans and offer fun products and campaign support.
With a large automated in-house merchandise production setup, fulfilment and creative team, Super Special will continue to remain at the forefront of Australian music merchandise retail.
The e-Commerce Merchandising & Buying Manager will join to lead a growing online team with a focus on overseeing the various merchandise sources and the retail store channels. You will be a key representative for the company with all major accounts tasked with guiding and influencing growth for these accounts.
Duties include but are not limited to;
- Planning strategic framework and OTB budgets
- Financial planning, forecasting andInventory management.
- Monitoring the sales through daily, weekly, and monthly reporting and analysis
- Analyse sales and understanding new product trends, selling patterns, and customer needs.
- Tasked to deliver cutting-edge analytics services to stakeholders, enabling them to make fact-based decisions.
- Accountable for Artist stock position assuring the right assortments and volumes are available on e-com stores taking into consideration business need and DC capacity
- Wholesale and Licensing product budgeting system management including purchase and sale in line with budgeted targets.
- Leadership and daily management of online team
Super Special is part of UNIFIED Music Group that is this year celebrating our 10th year in business by continuing our rapid growth in the four key areas of operation; artist management, label services, events and merchandising. Across the group, UNIFIED is involved in supporting and investing in careers of creatives, staff and talent as it delivers releases music via labels UNFD, Domestic La La and THAA, manages the careers of domestic and international talent in music and gaming, festivals (UNIFY Gathering, Land of Plenty), merchandise (Super Special, Built to Spill), creative services (The Annex) and other artist services (Lonely Lands Agency).
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY AND DIVERSITY, EQUITY & INCLUSION
UNIFIED Music Group acknowledges the traditional custodians of the land and pays respect to elders past, present and emerging. We pride ourselves on being an equal opportunity employer, with a focus on ensuring that we are engaging with and supporting the local and international communities which are close to the heart of the UNIFIED Music Group Impact Committee.