Head of Business Development – Moshtix (New Zealand Based)
- Gold Coast
• Key role as part of Senior Leadership Team
• Build on your networks
• Reporting to the Managing Director, Moshtix
WHO WE ARE
Moshtix is Australia’s most trusted GA ticketing provider, specialising in live music and entertainment. As part of the Live Nation and Ticketmaster family we work with some of the country’s most iconic venues, promoters, artists, and festivals, helping people discover and share the live entertainment they love through our mission to “Make Live Easy”.
We’re looking for a Head of Business Development to lead Moshtix as it launches in the New Zealand market. You will build the awareness of Moshtix in the market and our credentials in the GA ticketing space particularly within the live music and festivals space.
The role will be crucial to our success expanding into New Zealand.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Business Development: identifying, prospecting, and securing new Moshtix clients will be your primary role. In the process you will build awareness of Moshtix’s presence in the market, promoting our significant experience and credentials in GA ticketing, particularly in the live music and festivals space. You will leverage the local knowledge of the NZ Ticketmaster teams and your own relationships and market research to build and maintain a strong sales pipeline at all times that focuses on working with the best operators in the country.
- Networking: identify opportunities to attend networking events that will allow you to build knowledge of Moshtix’s presence in the market, and create new leads, opportunities and relationships.
- Client Management: work with Client Managers to ensure the successful onboarding and delivery of services to clients.
- Reporting through Salesforce.
- Team Support is a key part of the culture of Moshtix. This role will provide senior leadership for Moshtix in New Zealand. It will work alongside Ticketmaster’s senior New Zealand management. There will be times when you will need to muck in on tasks outside your job description to help your teammates.
YOU WILL HAVE
- 3+ years experience in a similar role
- Proven track record in creating and converting sales opportunities and exceeding targets
- A passion for selling solutions and solving problems
- Strong level of attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with clients and industry peers.
- Self-starter – proactive, responsive and highly organised
- Experience in the ticketing industry will be highly regarded.