Tiny Triumphs Artist Management is a Trans-Tasman talent management company, delivering career support and artist development in the music industry worldwide. Our team is looking for a Management Coordinator to provide crucial administrative support to our artists and managers on a daily basis.
If you are a music lover that gets shit done, this job might be for you! You are tech-savvy, a good communicator, pride yourself on being organised and solving problems, and enjoy consuming and creating social media content. You work well in a team and independently and don’t mind your colleagues and clients relying on you to provide the best possible admin support when needed. You take initiatives with a result-driven approach, and you can think outside of the box and bring fresh ideas to the table.
Tiny Triumphs is a friendly work environment where everyone looks after each other. We encourage people of all ages from all cultural backgrounds to apply. We value open communication, and warm, respectful treatment is both given and expected. We are willing to be flexible to accommodate the best candidate’s circumstances if needed. Currently, our team is working from home 50% of the time.
This is a full-time equivalent role based in Melbourne, Australia. You must have legal working rights in Australia to apply for this job.
- Updating and maintaining artists and managers’ schedules using Google Calendar Coordinating online & in-person meetings & interview requests
- Acting on behalf of managers and artists, working with and maintaining relationships with all business partners and suppliers, including labels, booking agents, publishers, publicists, brands, lawyers, and so on
- Compiling and maintaining recording and touring budgets
- Assembling touring crews and booking tour logistics, including travel, freight, and backline hire; applying for visas and organising carnet when touring overseas
- Advancing shows, preparing touring itineraries, managing guest lists and attending live shows
- Updating the company’s website, mailing list and social media, and help with artists socials when needed
- Documenting and following through recording plans and timelines, making sure that all deadlines are met to best implement strategies
- Coordinating with brands for endorsement and sponsorship deals
- Liaising with accountants, bookkeepers, tax agents and business managers to report, optimising and track artists and the company’s financial performance, obligations, revenues & expenses.
- Facilitating invoicing, payments, commission reporting and contract term tracking.
- Organising writing and recording sessions, photoshoot, and music video filming
- Safekeeping metadata and registering works with rights societies such as APRA, PPCA, Sound Exchange
- Doing marketing research and always on the lookout for new vendors and suppliers to potentially work with
- Tracking artists achievement and compiling pitch emails and one-sheets
- Researching showcasing and funding opportunities and compiling grant applications for recording, touring, and crisis relief
- Preparing presentations and meeting agendas
- Assisting the director with ad hoc projects and company operations such as tracking expenses, registering domains and emails
- Have a tertiary education qualification in Music Business, Finance or Business Management, or extensive experience in the music industry
- Familiar with Google Workspace, Slack and Zoom
- Have a laptop and access to reliable internet for working from home
- Strong understanding of social media
- Basic design and video editing skills (for creating social media content and modifying existing artwork)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to deploy empathy and maintain boundaries when dealing with clients
- Excellent organisation and time management skills with the ability to multi-task
Please send your cover letter and CV to AJ at [email protected] by 11:59 pm AEDT Tuesday, 3 Aug 2021.