Marketing and Communications Coordinator
The Australia Council for the Arts is committed to equity and inclusion, and welcomes applications from diverse communities, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, cultural and regional communities, and people with disability.
The Australia Council for the Arts is the Australian Government’s principal arts funding and advisory body. We champion and invest in Australian arts and creativity. We are committed to ensuring all Australians can enjoy the benefits of arts and creativity and be part of the cultural life of our nation.
Proudly named an Inclusive Employer for 2019-2020 and 2021-2022 by the Diversity Council Australia. Our people are passionate and dedicated to the delivery of our five-year strategy Creativity Connects Us. We are committed to building and maintaining a diverse and inclusive workforce with a culturally safe and supportive workplace, where everyone can bring their whole self to work.
Joining our ambitious and zestful communications team, you have a prime opportunity to pair your passion for creating great content with your collaborative nature to take on a varied role in supporting the delivery of campaigns. You will have an eye for detail and an appetite for continuous learning in the ever-changing communications space.
What’s in it for you?
- New career opportunity commencing January 2023
- Salary package of $66,575 per annum + 15.4% superannuation
- 2-year full-time contract
- Paid leave between Christmas and New Year
- Flexible hybrid work arrangements and hours
- Office location in Pyrmont, Sydney
- Work in a positive environment that embraces D&I and supports your development
What will you be doing?
- Providing support in the delivery of integrated multi-channel campaigns
- Contributing to the development of marketing and communications content
- Coordinating corporate social media channels
- Supporting internal stakeholders on campaign development
- Contributing to the implementation of new digital tools and strategies
What experience will you have?
- Prior experience in supporting the delivery of marketing and communication campaigns
- Experience in coordinating social media platforms
- Strong attention to details and ability to manage competing priorities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Highly developed interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with a range of stakeholders
To access the position description and apply, follow the link to our careers page https://australiacouncil.gov.au/about-us/careers/
Applications close 23 November 2022 at 2:00pm
This is not an Australian Public Service position