UNIFIED Music Group is excited to help a motivated and ambitious music industry lover to take their first steps in to work by joining our team at UNIFIED’s Head Office in Richmond and Super Special office in Brooklyn.
UNIFIED Music Group is a globally renowned multi-service music company. UNIFIED brings together creative talent, entrepreneurs, and staff in an environment where they can thrive. With its head office based in the heartbeat of Melbourne’s live music scene, Richmond, UNIFIED continues to pursue its global vision and now houses teams in Sydney, Los Angeles, and London. Guided by its people’s deep passion for music, artists and the independent music community, UNIFIED leads a professional, innovative, and motivated team to achieve extraordinary results.
WHY WORK WITH US;
We aim to build careers and nurture talent within the business and UNIFIED does this by:
- encouraging collaboration with the creative team across the globe
- supporting career progression through internal promotion or business transfers
- providing the opportunity to work with some of the best up and coming artists in Australia and across the world
- flexible working from home arrangements and flexible work hours
- 2 weeks paid parental leave
- 5 weeks annual leave (including your birthday and R U Ok Day
- providing access to some of the best concerts and festivals in Australia, and
- providing opportunity to take part in UNIFIED Leadership program and other training and support programs
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a result of promotions within the business we have a fantastic opportunity for an Office Administrator to ensure the daily operations for the Melbourne offices are run smoothly & efficiently and create a productive and enjoyable work environment, as well as providing centralised administrative support to other UNIFIED offices.
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO;
- Welcoming all guests to our Richmond office
- Regular office duties to maintain cleanliness and a great space
- Management and oversight of supplies
- Assisting with management for office based events
- Arrange and support staff travel requirements where assistance is needed by senior staff
- Assist managing some office support infrastructure and maintenance (including cleaners, pest control & air conditioners)
- Assist in company events, activity planning and execution
- Proactively work to create a productive and enjoyable work environment
We are looking for someone that loves people and organisation, that wants the opportunity to take the role of Office Administrator and make it their own.
This role is a critical first point of contact for our clients, guests and online inquiries as well as our teams both nationally and internationally. Due to the requirements of this role it is an office based role with the role split between our Richmond and Brooklyn offices.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- Administrative skills
- Strong computer skills including proficient use of internet & MS Office Programs
- Strong Communication & client management skills
- Problem solver, who looks outside the box for answers and solutions
- Confidence in handing adhoc tasks as delegated
- Attention to detail