Performance Media Planner
We are Universal Music Australia (UMA), part of The Universal Music Group. We are the world’s leading music company. In everything we do, we are committed to artistry, innovation and entrepreneurship. We own and operate a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising, and audio-visual content in more than 60 countries. We identify and develop recording artists and songwriters. We produce, distribute and promote the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music to delight and entertain fans around the world.
Universal Music Australia is looking to appoint a Performance Media Planner for our rapidly growing in-house media team.
Our Performance Media Planner will be responsible for taking UMA’s digital media campaigns into the future by promoting our Artists using a variety of innovative media planning and buying techniques. This position is responsible for the planning, implementation, daily management and optimisation of multiple digital media advertising campaigns for Universal Music Australia.
The ideal candidate for this position is passionate about the ever-changing media landscape and Music! We are looking for someone highly knowledgeable on all digital media outlets including social, programmatic, paid search, display, video, mobile as well as emerging media and new technology platforms.
- Implementing and administering digital media campaigns across various media including social, video, programmatic and search, as directed by members of the Performance Media team
- Optimising campaigns to achieve campaign performance and media efficiency goals.
- Building and managing biddable media campaigns across partners such as Google Ads, DV360, Facebook, Snapchat and Tiktok.
- Monitoring pacing and delivery to ensure campaigns are on track to deliver efficient results with the allocated budget.
- Creating and updating reports for digital media campaigns
- Working closely with the other members of the Performance Media team to seek out testing opportunities, and recommending optimal content and asset creation.
- Staying apprised of opportunities for reaching the target audiences of UMA artists.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- 2+ years’ digital media-related/agency experience, including media planning/buying; with specific programmatic and search experience preferred.
- Deep, cross-functional understanding of the digital media.
- Good understanding and knowledge of digital marketing.
- Experience planning and reporting across a range of digital media channels.
- Experience buying through SEM and Social platforms such as Google Ads (including Search), DV360 or similar, Facebook, TikTok and Double-Click.
- A solid understanding of the programmatic media ecosystem and technology, including exchanges, networks, ad servers, DSPs, SSPs, DMPs, CDPs and trading desks.
- Proficiency in using digital research tools such as comScore / Nielsen.
- Able to build compelling reports detailing campaign successes, ROI and learnings.
- Experience of managing multiple campaigns in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Ability to think creatively and strategically while working to tight deadlines.
Please submit your application via link below: