Melbourne, Australia, or Los Angeles, USA
Where music’s future is unfolding with unlimited potential. UNIFIED Music Group is the soundtrack of good people working together to achieve extraordinary results. We are a globally renowned multi-service music company, providing a range of services including artist management, recorded music, publishing, live events and merchandise to a diverse roster of local and international artists.
With offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Los Angeles, London and Toronto our team is global and so are the opportunities for new talent and seasoned executives within the business. Career progression within UNIFIED isn’t rare, it’s expected. If you grow, we do too. At UNIFIED, you will work with some of the biggest Australian and international acts on the world stage. They partner with us to build their careers, while we help you build yours.
UNIFIED Music Group is seeking a Production Coordinator to be based in either our Melbourne or LA office. This role will assist the Recorded Music division in Production services across the board, facilitating the growth and expansion of a fast-growing Independent Label. This role reports to the General Manager, UNIFIED Recorded Music.
- Maintain and coordinate the successful delivery of UNIFIED Recorded Music products to our CD, Vinyl and Digital supply chain partners in the US, UK and AU.
- Communicate deadlines, quotes, templates and more to Product Managers + troubleshoot problems and delays as they arise
- Upload and schedule physical and digital releases with distributor as assigned
- Manage global inventory across D2C and Retail warehouses, troubleshooting shipping and supply chain issues
- Ingest content data in RightsHub, PPCA, Nightlife, Mood Media, Play Network and all other 3rd party PRO and delivery platforms
- Work with Legal, Business Affairs and Royalties teams to manage flow of data and information required
- Actively participate in team meetings, discussions, and planning activities
- Submit invoices with proper coding and track expenses
- Other duties as assigned
This role will also include the opportunity to:
- Foster close, positive relationships with our artists and managers
- Develop creative packaging alongside artists, Product Management and Art Department teams
- Learn how decisions in production can influence sales and use this data to influence decisions
- Work closely with a wide range of departments including marketing, sales, product management, and finance
The perfect candidate will have:
- Minimum three years of digital and physical music production experience
- Meticulous attention to detail and extremely well-organized work habits
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Passion, drive, and proactivity
- Poise, confidence, and talent to work on several projects simultaneously all at the highest level of quality
- Natural sense of urgency
- Strong self-motivation and the ability to thrive with a bit of autonomy
- Strong Computer Skills – Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, Dropbox
Why work with us?
Guided by our deep passion for music, artists and the independent music community, we lead a professional, innovative and motivated team to achieve those extraordinary results.
Our culture is collaborative, flexible, inclusive and diverse. We care deeply about our people, and the legacy we are creating for the next generation.
We believe in building a workplace that works for you. Some of the benefits that our people enjoy are:
- Additional Annual Leave. A total of 5 weeks including –
- Your birthday – Happy Birthday!
- A company-wide tools-down for R U OK Day
- Extra Holiday Leave – three extra days to take over the Holiday period
- Flexible working from home arrangements and flexible work hours that work for you
- Paid Parental Leave. At least 2 weeks for birth, non-birthing and adoptive/foster parents to support the growth of your family
- The opportunity to take part in the UNIFIED Leadership Program and other training and support initiatives
- Access to the Employee Assistance Program to care for your wellbeing, all year round
- Benefits from the UNIFIED Perks Program. Partner discounts and access to tickets for some of the best concerts and festivals in Australia
- Contribution to the UNIFIED Impact Committee to ensure we make positive, meaningful, and sustainable change in the world
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY AND DIVERSITY, EQUITY & INCLUSION
UNIFIED Music Group would like to acknowledge the Wurundjeri, Gadigal & Boon Wurrung people of the Kulin & Eora nations, and recognise their continuing connection to the Country on which we work from and are present on. We also pay our respects to First Nations Elders past and present, and continue to embrace the learnings and culture First Nations people so generously share. We pride ourselves on being an equal opportunity employer, with a focus on ensuring that we are engaging with and supporting the local and international communities which are close to the heart of the UNIFIED Music Group Impact Committee.