Sales and Partnerships Manager – Brisbane based
Who we are:
The Brag Media is a leading music and entertainment publisher that connects music fans to the things they love. We publish Rolling Stone, Tone Deaf, The Brag, Don’t Bore Us & The Industry Observer and we represent some of the largest publishing brands in the world, including Variety, Deadline, IndieWire and more.
About the opportunity:
We are growing our sales team and looking for experienced Sales and Partnerships Managers to generate sales and build long-lasting relationships with our clients. We deal with both brands and agencies directly and require an ambitious, driven individual to contribute to winning briefs and ongoing work for our wider team.
The successful candidate will be primarily responsible for working collaboratively and meticulously with our creative, content and campaign management teams to win client briefs and open up opportunities for repeat business.
Overseeing the end to end process until completion of the campaign is also pivotal in ensuring client satisfaction through and through, therefore managing the clients expectation with strong communication throughout the entire process is essential.
Day to day duties will include:
– Generating a pipeline of media campaign briefs through calls, face to face meetings and presentations.
– Identifying opportunities to optimise revenue by proposing ‘sellable’ solutions that respond to client needs whilst satisfying business objectives
– Responding to client briefs with pitches and proposals to lock in work for our internal team
– Managing the ongoing relationship with clients prior to, and during our service delivery until completion
– Work closely with writers, editors and content creators to ensure client partnership campaigns are being executed according to the client’s business objective
The successful candidate will have a proven track record in winning briefs, strong commercial acumen, solid negotiation skills and ideally a huge passion for music and pop-culture!
Why work with us?
– Invaluable mentoring and growth opportunities
– A collaborative and supportive team you can count on
– Regular freebie tix for local and international gigs
If interested in the position then apply now by including a relevant cover letter and current CV.
Successful candidates will be contacted for a confidential discussion.
We’re an equal opportunity employer.