WHO ARE WE?
Beehive PR is a music, entertainment and sports PR agency, focused on delivering value and commitment driven bespoke campaigns to a diverse roster of clients. With offices in Melbourne and Sydney, we work with a range of domestic and international indie/alternative artists, festivals and events; as well as professional athletes.
Currently, the Beehive PR roster includes performers like Psychedelic Porn Crumpets, The VANNS, Django Django, Greta Stanley and KINGSWOOD; events like the South Australian Music Awards and the Grampians Music Festival, and leading surfing figures in Barton Lynch, Vahine Fierro and Mahina Maeda.
WHO ARE YOU?
We are looking for a focused and driven individual who also values the experience of working in a fun and fast paced environment to join the team!
You will be a team player as well as capable of working autonomously, with clear direction and initiative to be put to use in working with our clients in all stages of their careers.
You will also be creative, dedicated and passionate about music, and keen to work with a wide roster of artists both emerging and established. No matter what the campaign is, you will approach each one the same way: ready to go and ready to achieve the best results possible.
Role: Full Time Senior Publicist
Hours: 38 a week, flexible schedule, must check emails each week day and respond to media requests day of OR pro rata permanent part time.
Office: Work from home, must supply own phone, laptop & internet
Senior Publicist: Duties include, but are not limited to the following
- Creating and executing individual campaign strategies for multiple clients at a time
- Liaising with clients on assets and content creation
- DSP, Airit and Radio servicing
- Press release distribution across client campaigns
- Copywriting and office admin duties as required
- Weekly meetings with Beehive PR’s director with regards to in-progress campaigns
- Liaising with national media outlets, radio programmers and TV contacts throughout campaigns in securing premieres and various pieces of content for the client
- Delivering campaign reports and weekly updates, as well as feedback from outlets to the client