Jungle merchandise is a merchandising agency based in Marrickville, NSW.
We connect fans with bands and as a B-Corp, strive to create better merchandise for a better planet.
We are looking for a connected Touring Lead with practical knowledge of music merchandise. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast paced, growing organisation, working in a friendly and creative team environment.
Reporting to the General Manager, you’ll be responsible for overseeing tour merchandise programs from concept to execution. You have a strong ability to build relationships while managing multiple projects and timelines.
- Liaise with artists, management, and touring teams to establish future tour needs and product designs.
- Research artists previous product lines to determine quantities and sizing to fit current demographics.
- Communicate with managers and product managers on finalising and supplying art, sizing and quantities to meet production deadlines.
- Coordinate production, shipping and logistics for multiple touring artists concurrently.
- Manage tour merchandise inventory, tracking and adjusting daily where necessary.
- Forecast merchandise sales, plan budgets and manage costs from planning to completion of a tour.
- Supervise product shipping and logistics from budgeting costs to tracking the shipments nationally and internationally.
- Determine venue sales capabilities.
- Travel to concerts and festivals to meet with tour teams, supervising quality control and logistics.
- Provide excellent customer service and build vendor and client relationships.
- Retrieve settlements and report back to the finance team in a timely manner.
- Experienced within Music Industry or Touring Merchandise (3+ years)
- A people person; able to communicate clearly and methodically to clients and teams
- A quick and proactive thinker, comfortable in fast paced environments
- Able to build and maintain strong relationships
- Able to run projects end-to-end, and not afraid to own and account manage high-profile clients
- Experienced in managing financial budgets
- Experienced in music merch, decoration processes, and technical processes
We are based in Marrickville, Sydney and would prefer this position to be filled by someone living locally.
Our customers come from all walks of life and so do we. We recruit and reward employees based on capability and performance — regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lifestyle, age, educational background, national origin, religion or physical ability.
Please email [email protected] and submit your cover letter and CV.