We review messages regularly, but cannot promise an individual response.
How to Submit Tips
Send an email directly to [email protected]
Fill out the form below with your tip. Follow these recommendations for staying anonymous before sending:
- Don’t contact us from your home or work computer or internet connection. Use a public wi-fi network in an area where your screen is not visible to security cameras.
- Use separate accounts from the ones you usually use for email, Google, social media, etc. for contact and browsing activity related to your tip. Consider downloading Tor browser and using a secure operating system like Tails.
- Avoid personal communication with us via email, phone or social media. Someone investigating a leak may be able to discover you by tracing your habits.
- Delete everything. Erase documents, web history, messages, proof of contact, do not keep trails of communication or activity anywhere that is normally accessible.
- Don’t tell anyone that you’re a source.
- This form is for tips only, any email accounts sending press releases will be blocked.