This year’s Tropfest is almost upon us, and the finalists have now been revealed.
The 16 finalists were chosen from a selection of several hundred entries, and will have their films showed at the gala event on Saturday February 11.
The return edition of Tropfest will be held at its new location of Parramatta Park.
The finalists are:
▪ Accomplice by Michael Noonan
▪ Another Olga by Cecilia Rumore
▪ Beekeepers, The by James Dewhirst-Prineas
▪ Birth, The by Sarah Hatherley
▪ Can’t I Sh#t In Peace? by Julia Morris
▪ Diary of a Youtuber by Holly Hargreaves
▪ Everyting Criss by Olly Sindle
▪ Going Vego by Christopher Burke, Mikey Owen, Hannah Bath
▪ Love, Steve by Alex Roberts
▪ Meat and Potatoes by Arielle Thomas, Ellenor Argyropoulos
▪ Mother Situation, The by Matt Day
▪ Mutonia Burnout by Eugene E Nrg
▪ Passenger by Catherine Mack
▪ Talc by Jefferson Grainger
▪ Wall, The by Tristan Klein
▪ Wibble Wobble by Daphne Do
Tickets to Tropfest are available here.