The most wonderful time of year is almost here (if you’re into hemp products and weed and agree with its impending legalisation).
Australia’s largest Hemp and Cannabis Expo is back for 2019 and is set to take over Western Sydney’s Rosehill Racecourse – because what could be more ‘Western Sydney’ than an event dedicated to medicinal weed?
On Saturday May 18th and Sunday May 19th, Rosehill Racecourse will host something called ‘The Food Hempire’, an eco-fashion showcase and 15 minute on-site medicinal cannabis DR consultations.
Think hemp foods, beverages, clothing, oils, art, building material, beauty products, health products, workshops, speakers and exhibitors, and so much more.
And if you think it’s a perfect place to hit up and blaze it, it might be. But it’s also a symposium which brings together the world’s leading medical professionals, academics, research associates, pharmacists, activists and entrepreneurs for conversations and Q&A sessions.
The 2019 event will feature:
- Dr Sanjay Nijhawan or Dr. Matau Jansen from Australia’s Cannabis Access Clinics (legal cannabis access)
- Registered pharmacist and Australia’s first legal cannabis importer, Paul Mavor (pharmaceutical)
- CEO of Epilepsy Action Australia, Carol Ireland (medication)
- Hemp Food Experts and Exhibitors, Tilba Hemp Co (legal hemp food)
- Gary Rogers, Hemp Homes and The Margaret River Hemp Company (Building, clothing, textiles, bodycare and more)
If you’re interested in the many uses and benefits of hemp and cannabis, tickets are on sale now at hhiexpo.com.au.