Get excited, vegans of Melbourne, because Axil Coffee Roasters is now frothing up some delicious oat milk from Califia Farms for our morning coffee fix.
Nothing screams ‘Melbourne’ more than coffee morning, noon, and night, and now us vegans can rejoice too as Axil Coffee Roasters is now pouring the creamy, frothy, and dreamy milk we love – Califia Farms Oat Barista Blend.
Say goodbye to the boring taste of soy milk, and hello to something that will wake your coffee up more than the caffeine does – oat milk. Noted as being one of the most environmentally friendly milks available today, oat milk also marks itself as having “a delicious taste that perfectly complements coffee, making it an ideal dairy-free option for lattes and more.”
While you can get Califia Farms delicious oat milk to use at home, there’s something a bit special about going into the coffee shop and having someone make a latte just for you – this is where Axil Coffee Roasters comes in.
Known for their supreme brews, Axil Coffee Roasters is now offering Califia Farms Oat Barista Blend so that you can have your coffee brewed to perfection and blended with the creamiest milk on offer.
Keen to get your coffee on, and taste the delicious combination of Axil Coffee Roasters and Califia Farms Oat Barista Blend? This perfect combination is available throughout Melbourne locations such as Chadstone, Melbourne Central, and Hawthorn.
Feeling something a bit homemade, too, and want to get into the Christmas spirit? Califia Farms has also unveiled their recipe for vegan egg nog, and it’s simply divine.
Love Food & Drink?
Get the latest Food & Drink news, features, updates and giveaways straight to your inbox Learn more
Check out how to make egg nog with Califia Farms milk:
- 1 Bottle of Califia Farms Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk or Oat Barista Blend
- 2 Cinnamon Sticks
- 1 Tablespoon of Maple Syrup
- 1 Teaspoon of Nutmeg
- 1 Teaspoon of Mixed Spice
- Cinnamon Sticks and Ground Cinnamon for serving
- In a small pot combine the Califia Farms Unsweetened Vanilla almond milk with the maple syrup, nutmeg and mixed spice. Stir gently on a low heat.
- Add the cinnamon stick and continue to stir for 8-10 mins while the milk thickens up slightly.
- Pour the mix into a jug and refrigerate overnight.
- Once chilled the eggnog is ready to serve. You could enjoy it warm if you prefer but let it refrigerate overnight so the flavour deepens.
- Sprinkle some extra cinnamon on top to serve.
*Optional – add a little rum or bourbon if you would like it with some liquor.