Secret Servicehave an exciting opportunity for an exceptional Senior Publicist to join the PR team working from their Sydney office.
You will be working across the Secret Service PR roster that includes events such at The Falls Festival and The Dungog Festival, Splendour In The Grass Side shows, Secret Sounds Touring, record labels including Dew Process, Create Control, Mute, Downtown, Arts and Crafts, Vagrant, and Innovative Leisure, as well as international and local independent acts. The SSPR roster includes artists like Mumford and Sons, London Grammar, Bernard Fanning, The Jezabels, The Drones, Augie March, Tkay Maidza, Angus and Julia Stone, James Vincent McMorrow, Clutch and many more.
This is a full time role, based in Surry Hills NSW office, the below requirements are essential so please don’t apply if you can’t tick them all off your resume.
– Minimum 4 years experience in a similar rolein the music industry
– Exceptional writing and communication skills
– Excellent computer skills including proficiency in Photoshop, In Design, Illustrator, Adobe and Microsoft Word and Excel.
– Full drivers license is essential
– A passion for music and music focused events
– Strong knowledge of local media platforms
– Strong knowledge of local music industry
– Ability to work in a team environment
– Ample creativity and energy
– Ability to work under pressure
– Excellent organisational skills
– Great personality and sense of humour
– Liaising with national media across all platforms radio, online, TV and print
– Creating and maintaining media schedules
– Writing press releases and bio material
– Creation of campaign strategies and pitching
– Media clipping and collation
– Report writing
– Onsite event publicity management
Salary will reflect experience.
Please send your resume and cover note Stacey Piggott firstname.lastname@example.org 5pm, Friday August 29.