If your last soggy-sandwich-picnic wasn’t all it was cracked up to be, Chargrill Charlie’s have swooped in to help with their Feed Me Packs. They’re offering some finger-licking catering options which are sure to make your next lunch with friends im-peck-able. Ok, ok, I’ll stop… Or will I?
Back to the delicious catering options everyone’s favourite chicken shop (in Sydney and Melbourne) has to offer. The angels over at Chargrill Charlie’s have recognized that, in the age of Corona, intimate social gatherings have become more popular.
So, they have introduced ‘Feed Me Packs’, which are nine easy and simple to order options available in both individual and shared packaging, along with additional finger food boxes, which are sure not to leave you feeling peckish (sorry).
They will be offering three different types of catering options which are all friendly on the purse strings. Some may even say they’re, erm, cheep.
Of course, it’s important to mention that, despite their namesake and logo, Chargrill Charlie’s aren’t a one-chick-pony, they also offer a bunch of vegetarian options for non meat-eaters. You can find some of these options below.
The ‘Feed Me Packs’ include:
Individual packaging is made for easy eating, with each guest having their own dedicated box split with multiple Chargrill Charlie’s favourites.
Love Food & Drink?
Get the latest Food & Drink news, features, updates and giveaways straight to your inbox Learn more
- Charlie’s Lunch Box: The perfect combination of Charlie’s famous chicken with speciality sauces, plus two delicious sides of choice ($17.90pp)
- The OG: The perfect box for the OG Charlie’s lover;a quarter chicken and choice of wedges or chips. It’s as simple (and tasty) as that. ($10.90pp) (Coming Soon)
- Super Salad: Keep things healthy and choose any two of Charlie’s fresh gourmet salads. Eating healthy never tasted so good. ($14.90pp) (Coming Soon)
The ultimate shared boxes are made for tucking in together. Finding the perfect fit is easy with three dedicated sizes; regular feeds up to 10 people, large feeds u
p to 15 people and extra large feeds up to 20 people.
- Chooka’s Pack: Filled with Charlie’s famous chicken with speciality sauces, plus choice of salads and rounded out with their famous chips. (R – $100 / L – $155 / XL – $195)
- Charlie’s Angels: Save your cheat day for another meal, this box is nutritious and delicious. Charlie’s Angels is packed with chicken and your choice of salads. (R – $90 / L – $135 / XL – $185)
- Feeding Frenzy: Choose which chicken and salad take your fancy. Plus there are plenty of devil wings, schnitzel strips and chips in every box. (R – $125 / L – $195 / XL – $255)
Finger Food Boxes
The perfect addition to bulk up any order or have on its own.
- Rice Paper Roll Box: Choose between Chicken or Vegetarian Rice Paper Rolls to bulk up your order, or just eat them on their own, nothing else needed. ($55 for 20 Rolls)
- Slider Box: Charlie’s delicious slider box of mini burgers will slide straight into your heart with the choice of chicken, beef or chicken schnitzel to sink your teeth into. ($85 for 20 sliders)
- Roll Box: A delicious mix of Chicken Rolls and Chicken Schnitzel Rolls cut in half and ready to serve up. Easy to eat and even easier to clean up. ($110 for 20 half rolls)
These packs are already available for order, meaning you can get your claws into them, stat. Do so by ordering online via catering.chargrillcharlies.com for pick up in all store locations across Sydney and Melbourne.
As we all know, talk is cheep, (can’t stop, won’t stop) so get in contact with Chargrill Charlie’s ASAP to experience the delicious goodness for yourself.