Led Zeppelin I, II and III are all iconic albums full of some the most recognized and revolutionary songs of the last fifty years.
Tracks like ‘Whole Lotta Love’, ‘Immigrant Song’, ‘Ramble On’ and ‘Babe I’m Gonna Leave You’ are prolific, intricate, and powerful and would never have been written by any other band. Led Zeppelin were and still remain a truly unique specimen
They had four of the best in their respective field in Jimmy Page, John Bonham, John Paul Jones and Robert Plant who, when combined, were able to move from country to rock to folk to metal within each album and occasionally within individual songs.
Now every Led Zeppelin fan has the chance to re-live their glory days with the first three albums being re-mastered by Jimmy Page himself and released in various formats, from the basic 2 CD deluxe packages featuring previously unheard material on the second disc, to the Super Deluxe box set with everything under the sun, including but not exclusive to:
- Remastered album on CD in vinyl replica sleeve.
- Remastered album on 180-gram vinyl in a sleeve replicating first pressing. Companion audio on 180-gram vinyl.
- Hard bound, 70+ page book filled with rare and previously unseen photos and memorabilia.
- High quality print of the original album cover, the first 30,000 of which will be individually numbered.
- Led Zeppelinwill also include a replica of the band’s original Atlantic press kit
The releases will be available from May 30, so get down to your local record store and bask in the glory that is the Zep!
Led Zepplin Deluxe Packagesreleased May 30.